Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Holy Trinity is a family church school providing a high quality education by caring for all like God the Father. By learning to serve as Jesus the Son and sharing God’s Love in the community through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To serve the children by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and ethos.
- To serve the community by empowering the children and all the school family.
- To seek to be inclusive by extending a warm welcome to all, working in partnership with parents, Local board and the community.
- To create an environment where children thrive because they are happy, encouraged secure and cared for, ensuring they grow in confidence, self-esteem and independence.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning where everyone is challenged and aspires towards excellence.
- To offer an exciting curriculum with exploration and many real life experiences for children to enjoy and develop a lifelong love of learning.
- To enable children to grow spiritually and morally with the Christian ethos for the school.
Children learn about Christian values at school from relationships, everyday classroom interactions, from the examples set by teachers and through Collective Worship. Collective Worship is planned around our core values: Friendship, Trust, Hope, Respect, Thankfulness and Courage. Each term we focus on one value.