- I loved the volcano poem and artwork.
- My favourite part was when we wrote a diary entry for Mount Vesuvius
- I liked using Google maps because it gave you more knowledge, accuracy and discovering new places.
- I enjoyed finding out about fossils.
- The painting of the volcano was the best part because I love to paint.
- I enjoyed making the rock sculptures in the style of Andy Goldsworthy.
- I loved tremors, especially when we did our earthquake posters and took part in an earthquake drill!
- I liked learning about the different types of rocks!
- I really liked making Earthquake posters because I like drawing and writing.
- I liked making the stone sculptures because I thought I could make everyone go WOW!
- I liked visiting the Quarry to see how we mine stone and because I am very interested in fossils.
- I liked watching videos of volcanoes erupting!